Friday, March 25, 2005

Very Necessary Introductions

This is Monika. She likes to be called Monold. She is my inspiration. I was her # 1 fan until she got busy aka boring (shhhhhhhh don't tell her)

.


This is Olki from da block. Her 'real' name is Alex, but she doesn't like being called that. Really. Try it. She's my tried and true homie. She's got my back. And she knows Judo (or the other one that I can't spell). So watchyaself!

.

This is JoannaandRaf. They are supercool. Trust me, I know. They enjoy canoeing on lakes at midnight, long walks to Tim Hortons and each other.

.


1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger itsmekasia said...

Did raf cut his hair?? I think he's in my philosophy class? weird! if not, double trouble for joanna cause raf has a twin.
word. <--i just felt like saying that.
kasia. (the other one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home