Friday, March 25, 2005

New Kid On The Blog

That's right. I'm the newest kid on the block to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I decided that I spend too much time reading other people's blogs and being all disgruntled that these people, who I don't know, don't post often enough. I started to scare myself. So, I figured it would be better to waste my life on myself, rather than some too-cool, shoe-gazing emo kids from NYC. And I don't wanna write my english essay. Obviously, I will go to great lengths to avoid handing in assignments on time. What would be the fun in that? You wouldn't be able go through the o-so-pleasurable panic attack phase where exuses can be made for all kinds of unacceptable behaviour - like smoking and cursing too much. So it seems that procrastination and stalking tendencies are behind this online journal - sound like some solid foundations to me. Anyway, if you're ever in the mood to avoid overt grey-matter stimulation, please join in on the War on Boredom and waste some time with me...

7 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh Kashy. Only you would go to these lengths to avoid something so simple as writing an essay for Mr. Richard. Who am I kidding? I feel ya. I love these oh-so-pleasurable-non-breathing-nauseous- light-headed panic attacks we go through together. It's sadistic. We're sadistic. Are we crazy too?
It'll be over - soon.
:) Simona

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger kasia said...

It's all in the name of adrenaline isn't it?

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is probably the prettiest blog i have ever seen. EVER. it looks like it actually has stuff on the page. wow i hope other bloggers don't get jealous by my comment about how COOL this page is.
oh and i love how along with the mutant name you've attached to me, you have also given the whole 5 people that will ever visit this site a look at the most mutant visual of alex ... i mean 'olki' that they may ever see. well actually, with a name like olki, i can only expect my appearance to be mutant-rific.

AND ... procrastination is where it's at yo.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw kasold, i am so proud that you are the newest addition to the blogging family. yea thats right it had to be YOU and only YOU, anyone else wouldn't MATTER as much as you do to me. and i am happy to see that your blog is as PRETTY as mine :) yay for kasia! and welcome welcome welcome. although i think that you should post a sign that mutants aren't allowed here...or atleast mean mutants...ha.love ya kiddo.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger kasia said...

I LIKE mutant Olki. If Olki doesn't LIKE her supposed 'mutant' picture, it can be changed...

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger kasia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deleted a comment? what a censor... what kind of facist blog is this? nothing should be censored... except maybe mutant pictures of me.
oh and those who don't like mutants should get a LIFE. ya you MUTANT HATER. get out of my mutant face.
i'm just joking... one-mutant-love.
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home