Monday, May 15, 2006

Reality vs. my head

Seeing as how I haven't posted anything in a really, really long time, I felt I should having both the time and the inkling right now. I've been so uninspired as of late, not to mention horribly, utterly bored. And besides, I know at least Monika will read this, making me feel as if I actually have friends in the world. Thankfully my friends have been all very supportive of my unemployed habits - consuming coffee to excess being one. Time seems to move so quickly these days and I seem to be obsessing more than usual. Not to mention over analyzing everything that's wrong with my life - a by-product of my boredom I suppose. But what I'm really trying to say is that sometimes complications in life are self-inflicted. Knowingly. Sometimes all you need to to take a step back and chill. Makes all the difference in the world.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERE HERE TO BOREDOM. SUCKS DOESN'T IT? Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home