Monday, April 25, 2005

Feeling bored, feeling numb

School's out for summer. Fortunately not forever. Finally done and now I'm feeling helpless and lost. Today was the first day I've had at home in months. With no car, friends at work, and nothing worthwhile on daytime television, I actually felt bored. I didn't even know that I was still capable of boredom. Obviously I am. Moping from the computer to the T.V. to the fridge, I realized that my life has been school for the past couple of months. Not last Saturday night though. Celebrated the completion of another year with the drunken slopiness that was last weekend.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kasia is an evil giggler... what an animal.
yes this pic is hot. we are hot. i like being in black and white. don't call me a racist. but wouldn't the world be great if everyone was black and white? it's like everyone looks better that way. and there would be no racism cause we'd all just be different shades of the same two colours. or do you think that there would be "shadism"? is it just a natural tendancy of people to segregate themselves in any way possible? i think the world would be a better place in black and white. everyone would look beautiful and my wardrobe wouldn't look any different... do i ever wear anything else? mmmmm black and white world. i look hot.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wong you're wrong. a black and white world can never be bad. there can be no segregation when everyone thinks that alex looks hot. and there can be no denying that she looks hot in black and white. it's the ideal world.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger kasia said...

Ahh yes. The nuances of Alex's mind. Small issues become large philosophical concepts. You do look hot in black and white by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home