Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I gave you life and I can take it away

It's back.
Everything is normal again. My dreamy state dissapated upon wakening.
I'm half done exams, half not, and like many people out there, I'm wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do next. If I had my way, it would be nothing. Absolutely, completely nothing. Just for one day. Even if that means hiding in a cave. I really want to stop thinking about the future and live in the now. Hard, it seems though, with a million things to do. If only life were like that mxpx song - responsibility, what's that?
But it's not necessarily only responsibilty that irks me. It's the fact that junk food is unhealthy. It's the fact that I don't live on campus and don't get to be a 'girls gone wild' girl. It's ugly Ugg boots in the summer. It's girls in white pants at the library, who don't seem to find it neccessary to wear underwear.
I blame them.
The enemy. Again, not the culprit (just like the subway solicitations, I just don't seem to have my camera on me at the right time) The girl in question was guilty of a crime much more heinous than this.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger kasia said...

ewwwwwwwwww. please don't bring your grossness here.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha...sorry that's all i have to say right now. andy i can't believe you actually put your number on a blog. lol. oh and drink dr.pepper. (or red bull)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home