Sunday, April 03, 2005

Almost As Sad As Toby

The only difference is I'm not gonna be eaten. Yes, I may be just as cute, but I will not end up on somebody's dinner plate. And I thought I had it bad - missed deadlines, dust-ridden textbooks, unwritten essays and a horribly forgetful memory (seemingly defeating its own purpose). All my whining aside though, this little guy has it much worse. I swear, people are weird. Weird and greedy. You see, somebody decided to raise a small fortune by threatening those of us who still have hearts left, that if we don't fork over about $50,000 USD, Toby will become this creep's next meal. Still don't believe me? It's for real. Just go to www.savetoby.com and find out first-hand what people are capable of. As for me, I'm not starting out a savekasia fund just yet. So don't worry.


Uncanny resemblance, no?

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger kasia said...

so mean. why don't you threaten to eat your dog if you don't raise $50,000? how would buddy feel about that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home