Thursday, October 12, 2006

Words of wisdom

As you all probably know, my beloved cousin Mike is here with me livin' la vida loca. Over the past few weeks, I've managed to put together a couple my all time favourite Mike-isms. I will leave out the context because it's just so much better that way. Here they are:

1. "With me, it's a barrel of monkeys."
2. "LOPM! Life of the Party Mike! All the Time! Yes Guy!"
3. "She got Mikeify'd" (note: he spelled this one out for me just so I could get it right)
4. "Who doesn't love me? Everybody loves me" (note: this is said as he stands leaning against a wall, staring out into the blue sky, shaking his head)

And my ATF (All Time Favourite, in keeping with Mikeish): "It's not swearing, it's Power Slang."

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

POWER SLANG!!!!!!!

i can't believe that was missing from my life for so long..

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and mike even looks more polish in polska

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kasia I think that when you come back, you should leave Mike behind. He fits right in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home