Saturday, May 28, 2005

A breath of fresh air

I need air. I've been breathing in too much stale Toronto air as of late and I'm dying for a change of scenery. Some palm trees? Check. A Beach? Check. Spending all day sprawled out on a towel baking under the hot sun, drink in hand? Sounds like my kinda getaway. So I stole K1 away from her boyfreind for a week and we're flying to the Pacific. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Pacific to be exact. Only thing is, I'm missing my berfday. So those of you anxiously awaiting the occasion, not to fear. We'll have a big bash when I get back (all tanned and beautiful I might add). And it works out better this way, 'cause my Euro-hopping, little London trendsetter Okli from the block will be back. So get your party hats on in advance. Mine's on perma-style.


3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger itsmekasia said...

Word.
Although Streetsville's inviting little bench made way for numerous rants,chats, giggles and ditzy inside jokes, we've blown that popsicle stand.
It is time for Paris and Nicole to shoot the shit Me-hi-co style, and oh boy, it is going to be nuts with a P. haha.
Kas, d'u luv it?
Cause I luv it.
P.S i know u all want our party hats
Whoomp there it is!!

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone fill in this confused, supposed euro-trendsetter. if i'm where it's at, then where the hell are you all going? in the words and voice of cleavland, balloons on the mailbox are the international symbol for 'party of here' and i want to see balloons all the way from polska for when i get back. or else just let me know when to expect them. this 'trendsetter' has got places to see and a person to do in the meantime and has gotta plan shit out, you know what i'm sayin? have a good time girls and tan in my name... this continent is all rain and no gain (tan-wise)
peace ya hear

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger kasia said...

thanks Olkipolki. We'll work extra hard on our tan for you and a celebration (with balloons and all) in definately in order for your arrival.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home